Pilkington™: UK Mirror Supplier
Pilkington (UK): The United Kingdom is one of the Pilkington Group’s major manufacturing centres, with around 15 per cent of the company’s sales generated in the UK.
The Group has its headquarters in St Helens, Merseyside, located between Liverpool and Manchester in the North West of England.
Situated at nearby Lathom, Lancashire, is the European Technical Centre, a Group Research and Development facility.
Pilkington also operates a London office, Selwyn House in Cleveland Row, St James’s, SW1.
Pilkington employs more than 4,000 people across the UK, in activities ranging from the manufacture of float, rolled and wired glass to glass processing and merchanting, automotive original equipment (OE) and automotive glass replacement (AGR) manufacture as well as specialist glass products for the Aerospace industry.
We have the following Pilkington Mirror in stock:
Pilkington Optimirror™ Plus
Pilkington Optimirror#0153; Plus is a revolutionary new advance in mirror glass technology.
Not simply for its high performance in light reflection and superior standard of manufacture, but also for its environmentally-friendly copper and lead-free characteristics, able to be utilized across a vast array of buildings and applications including walls, partitions, doors, displays, ceilings, cupboards, wardrobes and other furniture.
Pilkington Optimirror™ Plus:
- High light reflection of up to 92% in 3mm thickness.
- Completely lead-free top coat and < 0.15% lead in the wet basecoat.
- Excellent resistance to natural atmospheric corrosion.
- Higher corrosion resistance than conventional copper mirrors.
- Improved resistance to chemical attack in the form of cleaners and certain adhesives.
- No copper and greatly reduced levels of ammonia waste produced in the process.
- Complies with European standard EN 1036, the new European standard for quality and durability of mirrors.